Monday, November 9, 2009

My 24th Birthday BASH!

My 24th birthday was fantastic! It was filled with tons of friends, food, singing, and dancing. The weekend started in Itako with a wonderful dinner at Allison's House. John, Andrew, Erin, Kate and I went and enjoyed various food! I shared the steak dinner with Erin! It was amazing! Nice and tender! Great! Then Venecia and Nobuko surprised me with a present and a presentation from Venecia on the trumpet. She played Happy Birthday to You on the trumpet! It was a wonderful birthday surprise!

After dinner we went to Jelly Bean for a few hours of karaoke! We sang, drank, and ate our way through the next two or three hours! It was time to go home and relax and prepare for a weekend in Tokyo!

Saturday morning I relaxed at home and then got ready for a big night out in Tokyo with my friends!! I met Kate and Erin on the bus to Tokyo. We took about a 5:30 PM bus into Tokyo. I was wearing a bright red dress and was ready for a night of anything! Dinner was around 8:00 in Hiro-o, a wealthy neighborhood near where we would spend an evening of dancing. We ate dinner at Salsita, a cozy little mexican restaurant in which 18 of my friends came out for an amazing dinner! I enjoyed two enchiladas and chips and salsa! I also brought a coupon for everyone to receive a free glass of wine!! We all enjoyed this dinner and then went on to Daikanyama!

We partied at Club Air. It was an anniversary party for the club! Clubbing in Japan is definitely an interesting experience! Many of my friends did not enjoy the club but its always a situation in which you have to just go with the flow. It is completely different from the western world. I drank Moet & Chandon champagne all night :) I danced until the wee hours of the morning with my friends. I even made a new hilarious friend! The sun was out when we came out of the club. At that point, I came back to Itako and slept all day. It was a blast of a weekend!!!

This 24th year of my life so far has been incredible, unexpected, and lovely! I can't wait to see what else it has in store!!! =D

My golden birthday is next! 25 on the 25th! Lord knows what I'm going to do for that!!

Stay tuned! More to come =D

No comments: