Monday, November 9, 2009

The Parker Family United At Last!

I suppose this is better late than never...I am finally reporting and catching up on my blog from the summer! I realize it is ALMOST Christmas and I am hoping to see my family in LONDON!! But here goes...

My family arrived in Narita in mid July and we shared such an amazing time together. We were able to experience so much in my town, Tokyo, and with our trip to Nagano-ken. We enjoyed incredible food and happy memories. We went to the beach and reflected at shrines :). We shared so many laughs and simply enjoyed each others company. They met so many of my friends and "family" here in Japan. My family has a much better understanding now as to why I love Japan so much. They were able to meet almost everyone that has had an effect on me while I've been in Japan. They understand why I am having a difficult time decided if I will stay a third year or not. I don't have just a temporary situation here. I am building a life. A life that has made me so happy. I of course miss my family and am so entirely lucky to have a family that as the will and the funds to come visit for three weeks! I am going to include pictures of our trip with captions for each picture. I will also include the facebook link so you can enjoy all the pictures from our trip! I am sorry this is a short update but I need to update so much! The trip was one of a life time and I am so happy that my family is well, healthy, and wanting to see the world! Dad said he was surprised that he liked it SO much and is already wanting to come back to visit me again!

*captions to come*































































No comments: